Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Pup


Our new pup, well, we have had her two months now, makes me smile, even when she is causing trouble or biting me.  She is now 3 1/2 months old and getting quite a personality.  She loves kids, running non-stop, watermelon, and feet.  Last week, we were finally able to take her for a walk because her vaccinations were finished.  She is now discovering a whole new world and loving to go for walks.  

She is also losing teeth the past week so she is chewing more than usual, and her puppy fluff is beginning to fall out, being replaced by her adult coat.  

Her sweet face brings a smile to my face.  I hope it does yours, as well.  





Only a Golden puppy can find mud in the middle of a very hot Summer drought! 































No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...